- We have honed our nearly forty years of animal care experience through extensive staff training: each staff member has attended seminars on animal behavior and is trained in canine safety and first aid.
- Our maximum staff to dog ratio is 10:1. Dogs are broken up into groups based on size and activity level. All campers are under constant supervision.
- All our camp yards are six feet high. We have introduction areas, and well a private pens within the larger one to separate out pups in case an issue arises.
- We use positive, reward based training to reinforce good play habits.
- Our rates are higher than many other local daycares. This reflects our staff : pet ratio, our high standards of safety, and extensive staff training – all aiming to provide a safe, fun & satisfying daycare experience for your pup.